Modern Geometric Jewel Tone – Big Island Wedding Photo Shoot
In the planning process for our stylized shoots across all islands, we immediately knew that Big Island was going to represent our boldest design yet. Big Island is an incredibly diverse island with so much natural energy and raw passion. We are so excited to finally share the photos from this Modern, Geometric, Jewel Tone inspired stylized photo shoot!
We really wanted to captivate our audience by showing how bold you can go with your colors while staying true to the romance of a wedding. Jewel tones are perfect for this! Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Diamond, Amethyst are all incorporated into this photo shoot. It was important that these jewel tones were accented by a modern touch. We incorporated the latest trends of DIY geometric shapes (yes, those are paper straws!) and geodes. Who doesn’t love geodes!? They have great dynamic shapes that were crucial to pulling this bold design together.
We have fallen in love with Wainaku Executive Center! We highly recommend this ocean front venue for any couples considering Big Island, Hawaii for their wedding. I’ll let the photos speak for themselves 🙂
Special thanks to the incredible team of vendors!!!
- Venue: Wainaku Executive Center
- Photography: Jenna Lee Pictures
- Coordination & Design: Aloha Bridal Connections
- Models: Donna Matthews & Lance Moe
- Cake: Short N Sweet
- Calligraphy Props: Hawaii Calligraphy
- Florals: Kui & I
- Gold Flatware: Pacific Party Rentals
- Hair & Makeup: Grace Makeup Artistry
- Invitations & Stationery: Miemiko
- Linens: The Wedding Linen Company
- Rentals: Big Island Tents (those chairs!!!!)
- Wedding Dress: WhiteHOT Hawaii
On All Vendors
Save 5% on all ABC Vendors when you book through Us.Get Details
Need Planning Help?
Our team of coordinators are ready to jump start your wedding planning process.Contact Us