Vanessa & Caleb – Celestial Wedding – Molii Gardens
The lush setting of Molii Gardens couldn’t have been a better setting for Vanessa & Caleb’s classy, romantic, and intimate celestial wedding. Quoting the couple themselves, “we are huge space nerds”. Keeping this in mind, they chose their location and set the date!
Moons, stars, blues, and silvers decorated the pavilion beautifully, but the real show stopping pieces were in the details. The groom’s ring was a custom piece, forged of a real meteorite! His bowtie and cufflinks both shared constellations. While the bride’s details of choice were a moon hairpiece and beautiful shoes to showcase her personal tattoos of her own constellations!
To top off the magic of the evening, they chose their wedding date for a very specific reason. It was an evening of a full!! Though a bit cloudier earlier in the day, as if by some incredible luck, the clouds parted into the evening just in time to capture the most amazing lunar photos. These turned out to be the show-stopping photos of the collection!
What an incredible night, but even more of an incredible couple. Cheers to you both Vanessa & Caleb! Congratulations on your marriage and wishing you love and laughter to the moon and back!
- ABC Coordinator: Natalie Christensen
- Venue, Tables & Chairs: Molii Gardens at Kualoa Ranch
- Bar: Island Libations
- Catering, Small Desserts & Cleanup: Taniokas
- Cake: Friend
- DJ, MC, Entertainment & Hula Performance: Ono Kine Entertainment
- Flowers: Always Flowers 808
- Hair & Makeup: Face Art Beauty
- Officiant: Kahu Bruce Ah Leong
- Photographer: Jenna Leigh Photography
- Rentals & Lighting: Pacific Party Rentals
- Transportation: Royal Star Hawaii
On All Vendors
Save 5% on all ABC Vendors when you book through Us.Get Details
Need Planning Help?
Our team of coordinators are ready to jump start your wedding planning process.Contact Us