Hisami & Alex – Natural Themed Hawaii Wedding
Our team convinces me that Hisami and Alex are one of the sweetest couples I’ve had the opportunity of working with. They recently shared vows at the beautiful Koolau Ballrooms for their natural themed wedding on Oahu!
Hisami and Alex both shared so much gratitude for every small detail that was required to carry out their wedding day. These two were thrilled with the outcome. Their wedding was the first time in a long time that I was completely blown away by the genuine appreciation they had for each other, all of their guests, and for each of the vendors. This appreciation was expressed so sincerely throughout each part of their day. It was incredibly powerful, I even shed a tear while they gave thanks to our team during their thank you speech.
In the end, all of the details came together perfectly! Hisami wanted a natural and earthy theme to be captured at the beautiful Koolau Vista and Koolau Ballrooms. It was important to them that their adorable Boston Terrier, Zoro, was included on their wedding day. He walked down the aisle like a champ and the couple found so many creative ways to have him present in the even the smallest details.
We loved every minute of their wedding day on Oahu and we hope you enjoy the photos and video from the amazing Aria Studios!
- ABC Coordinator: Lauren Michaels
- Venue, Catering, Cake & Bar: Koolau Ballrooms & Conference Center
- Ceremony & DJ, MC & Uplighting: Bliss DJ’s Hawaii
- Entertainment & Musicians: The Willards
- Florals: Flowergirls Hawaii
- Hair & Make Up: Face Art Beauty
- Linens: The Wedding Linen Company
- Officiant: Reverend Michael Nelson
- Photography & Videography: Aria Studios
- Photo Booth: Photo Play Hawaii
- Transportation: Luxury Limo Hawaii
On All Vendors
Save 5% on all ABC Vendors when you book through Us.Get Details
Need Planning Help?
Our team of coordinators are ready to jump start your wedding planning process.Contact Us