Natalie & Taylor – Hale Koa – Oahu Estate Wedding
To begin to explain what a unique and amazing couple Natalie & Taylor are is a challenge. Their personality was filled with so many quirks, lighthearted puns and sarcasm, incredible creativity and out-of-this-universe love for one another.
Their wedding celebration at a private estate in Hauula was nothing short of magic. Every intricate detail was designed and planned to the “T”, with all creativity from our bride Natalie. With a hobbyist background in graphic design and diehard love for DIY, she took her vision from the sky to paper and planned an incredible day for all family and friends. It was anything but traditional, and we were absolutely in love with how it turned out.
The vibe of the day was fun, dynamic and interactive! Boozy shave-ice kicked off the day with a fun treat, followed by an intimate and sentimental ceremony. Dinner was food-festival-style with numerous action stations of delicious spreads. Also, they had a DIY beer tap and wine to keep the fun flowing.
Fun Fact: The bride and our ABC coordinator not only shared the same name, but the same birthday!? Can you believe the coincidence!
Best wishes and many many adventures to our couple, Natalie & Taylor! Congratulations once again!!
- ABC Coordinator: Natalie Christensen
- Venue: Hale Koa Estate
- Beer & Wine Bar: Self Serve
- Cocktails: Island Libations
- Catering & Cleanup Staff: Chef Elmer Guzman
- Cake: Maid of Honor
- DJ & Light MC: Just Press Play
- Shave Ice Truck: Tat’s Shave Ice
- Ceremony Entertainment: String Quartet
- Florals: Creative Concepts by Jeff
- Hair & Make Up: D.E.S. Studios
- Officiant: Friend
- Photographer: Roy Nuesca Photography
- Rentals & Lighting: Hawaii Tents & Events
- Videography: Seeking Films
On All Vendors
Save 5% on all ABC Vendors when you book through Us.Get Details
Need Planning Help?
Our team of coordinators are ready to jump start your wedding planning process.Contact Us