Elegant Romance – Maui Wedding Photo Shoot
The Olowalu Plantation House is the most beautiful oceanfront estate on Maui that is perfect for weddings! We had a blast at our most recent Maui wedding photo shoot as we created an elegant romance theme with a color palette of mauve, blush, gold, and white. We are absolutely thrilled with the results, thanks to Jenna Lee Pictures and Driftwood Films for capturing the day so perfectly!
This photo shoot most closely resembled a real wedding day because we had to battle the constant rain we were blessed with and come up with a new game plan for where to set up the ceremony space. Luckily, Olowalu Plantation House has a beautiful and spacious deck that was able to accommodate our ceremony set up, cake table, bar, reception table and sweetheart table. We were incredibly lucky to have a team of such solid vendors that made the most of the natural beauty that comes from a rain storm. We hope you enjoy the photos as much as we do!
Special thanks to this dedicated team of wedding vendors!!
- Venue: Olowalu Plantation House
- Coordination & Design: Aloha Bridal Connections
- Wedding Dress: Bijou Bridal
- Groom’s Suit: Elly’s Formal Wear
- Models: Colleen & Charlie Millman
- Bar: Stir Beverage
- Bar Sign: Amber Fuller
- Cake: Cake Fanatics
- Florist: Fukushima Florals
- Hair & Makeup: MeiLi Autumn Beauty
- Linens: The Wedding Linen Company
- Officiant: Kahu Kale Kaalekahi
- Photographer: Jenna Lee Pictures
- Rentals: Paradise Event Rentals
- Stationery: Miemiko & Co.
- Videographer: Driftwood Films
On All Vendors
Save 5% on all ABC Vendors when you book through Us.Get Details
Need Planning Help?
Our team of coordinators are ready to jump start your wedding planning process.Contact Us