Behind the Scenes – Big Island Styled Shoot
To peek behind the scenes of any production, you can likely find a whirlwind of teamwork, planning execution, and lots of coffee! This couldn’t be truer in the case of our Big Island styled shoot we pulled off earlier this year. A close to sleepless night, many many errands completed, a little champagne to pre-celebrate, and lots of tedious DIY projects late into the night, we were ready to pull through on this amazing vision!
Much like our Kauai styled shoot, our day started at the crack of dawn. Before the sun had even fluttered its sleepy, metaphoric eyes, our team was up and at em, caffeinated and working relentlessly to pull our modern, geometric and bold vision together. Chairs were being set, lounge furniture hauled, and linens draped. Working by the light of lanterns and iPhone cameras, our ABC team hustled for the cause and we couldn’t have been more happy with the outcome.
With any project, trials and challenges present themselves, but in the end, it’s how you work through and past them that is a great reflection of your progress. We worked very hard to pull together this fun vision, and we have so many to thank!
Thanks from the bottom of our hearts to those who were a part of this special and fulfilling shoot!
- Venue: Wainaku Executive Center
- Photography: Jenna Lee Pictures
- Coordination & Design: Aloha Bridal Connections
- Models: Donna Matthews & Lance Moe
- Cake: Short N Sweet
- Calligraphy Props: Hawaii Calligraphy
- Florals: Kui & I
- Gold Flatware: Pacific Party Rentals
- Hair & Makeup: Grace Makeup Artistry
- Invitations & Stationery: Miemiko
- Linens: The Wedding Linen Company
- Rentals: Big Island Tents
- Wedding Dress: WhiteHOT Hawaii
- Groom’s Suit: Celebrity Tuxedos
On All Vendors
Save 5% on all ABC Vendors when you book through Us.Get Details
Need Planning Help?
Our team of coordinators are ready to jump start your wedding planning process.Contact Us